At the start of each new year there are magnets that pull some people to troubled directions, others were pulled in beautiful directions. If a person inner soul is like a worm, he will naturally lead to a dirty and muddy ground. If a person inner soul looks like a beautiful butterfly, he will naturally lead to a beautiful garden. The reasons are of course many and complex.
But one of the most important factors determining the direction of a person’s next path is what story one makes about the year that has just passed. The following is the story of Compassion’s spiritual family in 2020, especially so that in the new year 2021 friends are attracted by a beautiful magnet of the future:
- This long crisis pandemic is indeed a kind of darkness, but the Compassion family sees it as an opportunity to share a wider light.
- That’s why, in early 2020, friends were guided through live FB every morning, afternoon and night non-stop for 27 consecutive days.
- In the morning guided by meditation, in the afternoon given spiritual provisions and at night invited to pray together. Fortunately, there are always thousands of people who were actively involved.
- At the same time, nature gives very beautiful signs. In 11 stupas in the Ashram, winged creatures similar to Ganesha (guardian deity) appear.
- In 11 stupas, cocoons also appeared for months. This is a symbolic sign about the global metamorphosis that was happening.
- Like a painful cocoon coming out of his house and then becoming a beautiful butterfly, the pain in this pandemic is making the wings your soul beautiful.
- At Guruji’s Borobudur miniature in ashram, in the west direction, appeared a Bodhi tree naturally. No one has planted it. It is just suddenly appear.
- The Bodhi tree is a symbol of Enlightenment. The meaning is simple, in Tantra there is the story of Milarepa and Saraha who processed pain into a path of Enlightenment.
- It is also the essence of the story the Compassion family has shared through the “holy book” that has been distributed everywhere in thousands of copies.
- Friends are invited to grow from sickness to health. From healthy to Enlightened. Both requires different spiritual steps.
- On one Full Moon night, when we pray together, the moon is surrounded by a Perfect Circle. In the East it is called Mandala (perfection).
Seeing signs of friendship like this, since late 2020, the Compassion family has started live broadcasting through the Compassion family social media network in English. The intention is simple, so that more people can be served. Happy new year, Compassion friends everywhere.
Photo courtesy: Twitter