Thank you very much to the thousands of friends who have joined the Compassion family through social media live (3 FB pages, 2 youtube channels, 2 Instagram pages, 1 twitter page) for 3 consecutive days. Either through the guidance of meditation or by listening to our messages diligently. The beauty of the Compassion family, there is not one unfriendly word. Most are deeply grateful.
As an expression of the Compassion family’s gratitude, the following is a summary of the messages shared over the past 3 days under the headline “Healing from Within”:
- The Balinese love the nature of Niskala (unseen nature). This is confirmed by quantum physics: “99.9999% of atoms contain energies that is not visible.” That seems less than 1%.
- For that reason, immediately learn to heal yourself and maintain health through persistence in maintaining the energy within. Especially in this very dangerous round of time
3.Reduce wasting energy through negative and conflicting thoughts, politely stay away from energy vampires, be aware of any environment that makes you easly confuse.
- And the most confusing environment is the encounter between fake news on the outside and fake news on the inside (read: restlessness, disappointment, doubt, fear, panic)
- Keep the energy balance inside. When tired (sleepless) reduce your daily movement. Even if you have to work, sit more and lean back. When you are strong, you can adjust to a more highly active activities.
- What’s more important is getting to the most beautiful point in the energy world called self-fulfilling energy. The body has all the energy inside to heal (maintain) itself
- To get there, remember to always connect neatly with “breaks.” From pauses between 2 breaths, 2 memories, 2 thoughts, 2 movements, 2 sounds, 2 insults (praise), to 2 ideas.
- If you hear a child singing do re mi, feel the pause between do and re, re and mi. When remembering children and husbands, feel the gap between memories about children and memories about husbands
- Connect neatly with deep gratitude. When grateful, the brain reacts biochemically by producing growth hormones such as oxytocyn. It makes the body easily healthy
- He who is grateful inside is whispering to the universe: “I am well loved by mother earth”. As a result, spiritual connection occurs as the deepest root of all healing (peace).
- The most beautiful thing, when you give thanks, the soul inside whispers to God: “Thank you very deeply, God. God is already inside. So I don’t need to seek God outside”. To refresh our memory, deep gratitude is a personal encounter between humans and God as love.
Thank you friends. For allowing the Light that flowing through Guruji to illuminate some of the darkness within you. Thanks. Matur suksma. Matur nuun. Thankyou.
Photo courtesy: Twitter