On the deep spiritual path known to symbolic Guru. This realm is rich with symbolic messages that are worth reading. That’s why there were holy Masters in the past, when you first heard the holy revelations from the sky, the first message was “read”. Here are some messages to read behind the person who have hurted us:
- The offending person makes a portion of the debt of past mistakes (karma) paid off. For that reason, after being hurt by that person, go to a silent place, whisper this message to your innerself: “the debt is paid off”
- People who hurt us are like sandpaper that smoothen the wood. The pain they present is both refining and perfecting.
- Like the sun that makes flowers bloom beautifully, the pain they bring is helping our soul to also blossom beautifully. Just remember sincerely like flowers in front of the sun
- Like the blowing wind that makes kites fly, their scolding makes our soul learn to fly. Of course, this can only happen if we did not fight back with grudges
- Not much different from the knife that perforates bamboo when made into a flute. The attack of the person makes our soul one day become as beautiful as a flute
- As darkness makes the Light shine bright and beautiful, the wounds that they scratched to us, have make the soul slowly brighten and beautiful
- Without the ocean, fishermen will lose their jobs. Without people who have hurt us, we will never know the beauty of forgiveness
- Without paddy fields, farmers will lose their jobs. Without the anger of the person that have hurted you, you will miss the opportunity to perfect unconditional love
- Look inside youself when being injured, if it feels burning inside, that actually means that your inner soul garden there are lots of dry leaves that should be swept and cleaned.
- Look inside when you are being scolded, if you can see the web of suffering behind the person who hurted you, then the flowers of forgiveness has began to bloom, it is a sign that you are a beautiful soul
- Whenever friends can share compassion with people who have hurted, it is a sign that you are a Great soul who is here to share the Light. A most beautiful gift that can be given to the soul that resides within.
Photo courtesy: Unsplash