Illness will open the door of death, or even can pull the soul’s journey downward, if one is often reckless and easily get angry. On the other hand, illness will become a an angel of salvation, if one reads the message of guidance behind the illness, then train hard to become a very docile disciple in front of the message that being shared by their own illness.
To help all friends stay healthy and safe, here’s some real examples, how illness really can become a saving angel. One day a friend’s got cough which was not heal for such a long time period. After failing with many kinds of medicine, he then asked his inner Guru. The answer of the inner Guru was excellent: “There is a blockage in your throat chakra”.
Because of that message, he then studied deeply about the throat chakra on google. It turns out that the esophageal chakra is a bridge between the energy of the earth (chakras 1, 2, 3, 4) and the energy of the sky (chakras 6 and 7). Because of the importance of the throat chakra, this friend later became a very obedient disciple in front of the message that was conveyed by his own sore throat.
Here are some things that are worth doing in front of the disease such as illness in the esophagus area. It includes both physical, mental and spiritual steps:
1. Keep your throat clean. After eating or drinking anything, end it with drinking warm water. Remember to rinse your mouth often with clean water
2. Do yoga movements around the neck every day. So that the energy blockage there disappears. Move the neck in all directions smoothly every day
3. It is recommended to drink tea mixed with honey. Especially in the morning after breakfast. Imagine the energy of tea and honey neutralizing the esophagus area.
4. Never lie. From small matters or even for big things . Including not lying to yourself. If you have lied in the past, take the following steps.
5. If it is not possible to reveal it to the person who was lied to, write in a personal note a long list of lies in the past.
6. The writing process is best done with guilt, and strong energy wants to deeply apologize. At the end of the article, write in full: “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”
7. Express feelings of depression in a healthy way. At least on a personal note. In a healthy way, see depressed feelings in a holistical point of view. It is also the best nutrition of maturity.
8. Since blue is the color of the throat chakra, learn to be close with all things that are blue. Try eating blue fruits like blue berries
9. In your spare time do a lion’s breath. Inhale through your nose, exhale with your mouth open. Imagine the dirty things in the throat are thrown out
10. While meditating or alone, vividly imagine the sacred letter “Ham” in the throat. Believe that every darkness in the throat is neatly lit up by Ham’s mantra
11. Chanting is good, but it’s even better if everyday words are always beautiful: “If you’re not sure it’s going to be soothing, wrap your lips with a smile”
This is basically the practical steps of turning the darkness of disease into a saving light. For friends whose illnesses are other than the esophagus, please look for yourself. If the disease is in the lower part of the body, it is closely related to chakras 1, 2 and 3. If the disease is near the chest, it is closely related to the fourth chakra of the heart.
Friends who often have headaches, especially after surgery around the head, look for information about energy blockage at chakra 6 (between the two eyebrows) and chakra 7 (around the crown). Because this is the age of google, try to search the info on google. Filter the anwers from google using your own feelings and sensitivity. May all beings be happy.
Photo by Yana Druzhinina on unsplash