Today is the day of the decline of science, so it is worth reflecting on knowledge more deeply. In 2020, the US is a very meaningful world Guru. The highest number of Nobel Prize winners from there, with doctoral degrees per capita is also the largest in the world. But this nation experienced a very touching incident.
The lesson is, knowledge is not born to harden the mind and heart. Knowledge is born to soften the mind and heart. The following is a reflection so that knowledge can open the mind and give birth to a sensitive heart.
- From beginningless beginnings, the truth in people’s heads is never absolute. Newtonian physics, Einstein’s physics, quantum physics to this day are not connected. When it comes to exact science alone, the face of truth in the human head is not absolute, let alone a much more refined human soul.
- The invitation, when you feel you have found the “truth”, do not allow your head and heart to immediately harden. What’s more using the truth to attack people. It was the face of knowledge that shared danger. To borrow the philosopher Richard Rorty, truth is like a broken mirror. The shards were scattered everywhere.
- For this reason, no matter how true the “truth” may seem, always leave some space in the mind for the “truth” of others. An old holy book left behind, human thoughts are like little wells made by small children on the edge of the ocean. A life as wide as an ocean. Never try to put ocean water in a small well made by a child.
- Because this is the case, the spirit of guidance in seeking is not “I am right and others are wrong”, but “what shards of mirrors do I hold, which shards of mirrors do I hold”. Then learn to string them together. It’s like listening to three blind people holding three different parts of an elephant’s body.
- The one holding the trunk says the snake, the one holding the elephant’s body calls it a wall, the one holding the leg says the tree trunk. The guiding question is not who is right, who is wrong. But what kind of creature resembles a snake in one part, in another part is like a wall, in another part is like a tree trunk.
- Nuclear physicist David Bohm said, the word health (health) comes from the word whole (whole, sometimes written to-u-God). In other words. like a helicopter, pull yourself up, see life from a great height. Pay attention to the network. Take steps after believing in seeing u-God. If unsure, wrap your lips in a smile.
- Not all “truths” are worth telling. Some “truths” deserve only to be kept in the heart. And whatever knowledge is found, always conduct oneself in a beautiful manner. Remember, everything is connected in nature. He who shares pain gets pain. He who shares a smile will be able to smile.
- If you feel very mature inside, let alone radiant, you may follow Saraha, who calls her body the highest holy place on earth. Alias, the true Guru is within. But if you are still carrying a lot of soul wounds, burning with anger, what is more often being dragged by violence, you should find a true Master in a living human being.
- Especially since the true Guru in the human body is a living scripture. It vibrates at the same vibration level as human vibrations today. Cow’s milk is a symbolic Guru. In the 1980’s it was called perfect nutrition. In the 2000s many healers forbade drinking milk. The changing biorhythms of nature demand the nutrition of a changing soul.
- Remember beautiful souls, in the animal world only bees and butterflies can see the beauty of flowers. In the human world, only he who is true (read: sincere, refined, full of service) can find a true Guru. Ask less who the real Guru is. It is enough to develop authenticity inside. Congratulations on praying on the day of science, as well as the day before the appearance of the full moon. May all souls bloom in peace P3B (Suicide Prevention Service Center) Family Compassion 0361 845 5555
P3C (Divorce Prevention Service Center) Family Compassion 08233 5555 644 Author: Guruji Gede Prama
Photo courtesy of the Compassion spiritual family