“Whenever there is no leader visible outside, try to immediately find an inner leader inside you,” this clear message was heard at the Ashram. This long crisis is indeed draining the energy of almost all humanity. As often happened, when the cycles of time are so muddy, there is a scarcity in finding clear thoughts. For that reason, lets us proclaim a message that is filled with clarity.
One of the world’s scientists who was clear from the outlook at this crisis is a cell biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton. The author of The Biology of Belief from the beginning to this day still inform us that the corona virus is certainly dangerous, but the collective stress of humanity is far more dangerous. Excessive stress can make the immune system stop working, eventually the health of all humanity can be dangerous.
On YouTube there is a LockdownTV site, one of the public figures interviewed was the winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry as well as a Professor from Stanford named Prof. Michael Levitt, this elderly scientist clearly stated: “Lockdown is a huge mistake”. In more detail he said: “Social costs, mental costs, lock down economic costs are enormous. Much greater than the number of people who may die from the Corona virus”.
Sweden has a beautiful story. It is one among some Countries that do not do excessive lockdown. And social distancing is very limited. Even though a number of world leaders accuse Sweden of being oblique, not a few Swedes voluntarily confirm to the world: “We did not said that our health minister is better, but we believe fully and confidently with the steps taken by the government. For information, in Sweden the corruption rate is almost zero”.
Equipped with this information, never use this information to criticize the government. Never ever. Further more in Bali, we always believe that Government as Guru Wisesa. One manifestation of a wise teacher. Use this information to make your mind peaceful and your heart beautiful. The combination of a peaceful mind with a beautiful heart, that is the real manifestation of the inner leader within. With a peaceful mind, and a beautiful heart, lets us contemplate on the following.
- Beware of fake news outside who conspire with the false news inside (read: excessive fear and panic)
- Be selective in watching the news. Every time you hear some news, equip yourself with a strong conviction: “Everything will be alright”
- Faith is the inner Light that still lights up inside when all the Light has gone out
- In daily life, always meet the third focal point of happiness in: ” Be one with the present moment”
- The ultimate key, do your best, surrender all the rest. Do only beautiful inner conversations inside.
- With this provision, save the elderly and childrens that lives in our nearby neighbourhood. They need our helping hand.
- Parents over the age of 70 are the ones who needed social distancing the most. Ask them to be in a healthy distance from the social environment
- On the contrary for Children. They need a social environment in order to grow. From playing until singing with their friends
- Ask the children to take some distance from the social media. The journal Psychology Today has long informed: “Social Media is a toll road to mental illness”
- Remind yourself again and again, when we are saving other beings around us, we are actually beautifying the journey of our own soul
- To be an inner leader inside, keep on lighting the lantern of smile along the way. Smile to the outside world as well as to your inner soul.
The future task to all close friends. This world is in desperate need of our helping hand. And for that reason we are all here for you.
Family Compassion suicide prevention service (P3B) center: 0361 845 5555
Author: Guruji Gede Prama
Photo courtesy: Twitter