After being waited for by millions of his followers for days to prepare for a demonstration against the British Government, Mahatma Gandhi, as soon as he finished his meditation went down to lead the demonstration. One of his close friends asked why his meditation took so long, this hairless skinny man replied: “There should be no anger in every struggle”. In the end, it was well noted that finally Britain had to leave India.
In the midst of a terrifying sea, Lama Atisha was visited by a terrifying creature. Calmly this Buddhist monk met this creature with a message like this, if you are thirsty kindly drink this blood of mine. If you are hungry, my flesh and bones are yours to eat. Surprisingly, this fearsome creature Namaskara (very deep respect) at the feet of Lama Atisha.
The point is, on the path of compassion, once someone radiates compassion to any party that has the potential to cause harm, it is not only possible this act of kindness can cause that person to be healthy and safe, even the attacking party can respect it. For this reason, close friends are respectfully requested to reflect on the blessings that the corona virus brings to mankind every day.
- For ordinary people, the corona virus has brought beautiful blessings such as the following:
- Corona virus has brought humans closer to their family. And family is the most beautiful umbrella in this era
- Corona virus has made work much easier for humans. No need to leave the house
- Corona virus has made the air cleaner, the sky clearer, the ozone hole neatly closed
- Corona virus makes life easier, because many activities are carried out online
- Corona virus has made people appreciate health more. Live their life more hygienic
- For radiant souls, the corona virus has brought beautiful blessings like these:
- Corona virus has brought many people closer to God. Especially because so many people start praying.
- Corona virus is forcing many seekers to approach the gate of wholeness (where there is birth, there is death)
- Corona virus makes many holy teachings become more perfect inside
- Corona virus has made humans appreciate life much more deeply
- Corona virus has helped many people find their own ikigai (reason for living)
At the same time, as a special note to all close friends, please do not write, do not speak or even act unpositively about the corona virus. In the language of science and technology, this is one of the strengths of the self-organizing universe. The way the universe organizes itself. And nature is too big for humans to resist. The best option is to flow with the alignment of the universe.
Photo by Anna Pavlin on unsplash