The journey of humans being tempted by corona seems will still be long ahead. With a good intentions so that all friends are healthy and safe, as well as so that Guruji’s previous pain experience becomes a protective shield for all close friends, here are a number of reflections so that friends are always in the protection of Light:
- Always remember to take care of yourself with a good immunity. Consume some nutrition for the physical body such as a variety of vegetables and fruits, nutrition for our mental health is happiness, and the nutrition for our spiritual growth is peace
- Try to minimize the leakage of energy through the mind. Especially by always looking at everything in a positive-holistic point of view. At least politely stay away from the toxic environment
- Because the lungs are the first organ that may be attacked during this pandemic time, treat it as beautifully as possible. At least by breathing deeply through the nose and exhale slowly through the whistling lips
- Lung pain carries a beautiful message, that we need to improve the quality of our connectedness. What Guruji recommend is being unite with the rhythm of the nature inside and with the rhythm of the nature outside. It is a very powerful guard of protection.
- Practically, nature works optimally during the day, as well as the body’s digestive system. For that reason, eat more food in the morning. Try not to eat any large meals at night. So when the body outside is resting it will then followed by the inside which is also resting. It is no coincidence that the system in the body that works optimally at night is detox (self-cleaning). This can only happen if the body is completely at rest
- Disease is a kind of darkness. It will naturally drifts away in the presence of Light. In this day and age, the beautiful Light that is sorely missed is God as beauty
- In order to meet this type of God, write often (thinking about, telling people close to you) things that are worthy to be grateful for. From a healthy body to a loving family
- There is always something to be grateful for, even in the face of trouble. At least the problem tells about the things that don’t need to be repeated in the future. It also makes the soul becomes more mature
- Because crowds contain many dangers, quickly learn to find the beauty in solitude. Self-acceptance, a sense of contentment, a beautiful smile are some of the friends in this case
- Because behind every threat there is an opportunity, find the spiritual opportunity behind this crisis. From taking care of the family, praying a lot, doing internal pilgrimages, and even learning meditation.
- When alone, in particular, this is the beautiful mantra: “Ignorance made mistakes, but wisdom will pay it back”. Ignorance at a young age in particular does make humans make many mistakes in the past. But do not worry wisdom will pay for it. Wisdom is like space. For that reason, when bad memories come, give it a space. While being aware of its appearance and disappearance.
Photo courtesy: Twitter