This cycle of time is indeed forces humans to live in solitude. Those who fail to live in solitude will be visited by many dangerous things. Those who manage to live in solitude will be visited by the Light. This is a series of tips to keep all friends healthy and safe.
1. Every time a bad memory visits you, always keep in mind that it is just a neurological loop of reaction inside the brain. There is no need to served them by judging others or even judging yourself. Let it pass away as the time goes by.
2. It is even more dangerous if bad memories are allowed to give birth to bad thoughts (feelings). When the two wind up together (thinking-feeling loop), that is the beginning of a lot of dangerous life. Including stroke deases.
3. Understandably, even holy souls are visited by bad memories. To be healthy and safe, let it appear and disappear as simple as the clouds in the sky that also always appear and disappear.
4. When visited by guilt, quickly take it as a lessons of life. Once we are focusing on the lessons, mistakes will cease to be mistakes. It will turn into a healthy nutrition of maturity.
5. In our day, forgiveness is a very healing (reconciling) medicine. No matter how difficult it is, quickly learn to forgive. It is like a much needed medicine in this day and age.
6. Open the door for forgiveness using this path: “People who causes us pain are actually also feeling a deep pain inside. They wants to heal themselves by using anger. But not only does they fail to get the healing medicine, it makes them even drinks a new deadly poison.”
7. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does change the present to be full of healing and peaceful energy. It is a beautiful stepping stone into a convincing brighter future.
8. When during the alone time feels so lonely, fill the feeling of loneliness by thinking about the things worth being grateful for. When the mind is full of gratitude, the brain stops releasing the hellish hormones that poison the inner body.
9. Because the biochemical reaction of the brain is the meeting point between body, mind and spirit, gratitude heals (reconciles) both the body, mind and spirit. All parts of you will be healed.
10. In the Eastern society, people love to chant mantras and prayers. While doing daily tasks on your own, such as sweeping the floor, whisper to yourself this beautiful mantra: “I am a very deep gratitude”.
11. Meditation is your best friend whenever you are alone. Rest the mind in the gap between 2 breaths. When visited by 2 memories or 2 sounds, feel the gap between the two. Then return to the gap between 2 breaths. Along the way, always remind yourself again and again: “Rest in the present moment as it is. Everything is the same dancing of perfection”.
Photo courtesy: Twitter